Several events take place on an annual basis in the Village of Pinckney, most are based out of Putnam Township Square, located in the center of the Village. Specific dates for all events are available on the calendar found on the main page.
Annual Events include:
- Art in the Park – Held annually the Saturday and Sunday after Memorial Day the from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. There will be more than 100 arts and crafts vendors, food, music and dancing. Contact the Chamber of Commerce at (810) 227-5086 for information.
- Hootin’ in the Park – Free Music Thursday evenings running from late July through August.
- Music, food and fun sponsored by the local Lions Club.
- Activities begin at 5 p.m. in Township Square.
- Light Up the Park – Every December magic and excitement fill Putnam Township Square, 131 S. Howell, during the holiday season. Features include Santa, Christmas Caroling, a live Nativity scene, tasty treats and holiday spirited downtown shops.
- Details on Light Up the Park Pinckney Michigan on Facebook or villageofpinckney.org
- Come back for more information as the event gets closer.
- Memorial Day – Village of Pinckney holds a 5k run at 9 a.m. and the Memorial Day parade kicks off at noon on Main Street.
- Spooktacular – The Pinckney Spooktacular, sponsored by the DDA, is a free, family-fun night held on a Friday in late October! Come back to the website, or contact Michelle Brunner at (734) 878-6206, for information as the event draws near.
- St. Patrick’s Day Parade – The Pinckney St. Patrick’s Day parade celebrated its 10th year March 2014. It was organized by local volunteers initially in 2004. Are you interested in become a part of the parade? Visit villageofpinckney.org for details on how to participate in the race or run.